Maybe its too colorful or maybe not… I think a woman would look great with these on especially if she had the right outfit on. How hard would it be to find a matching dress or outfit with thiese when you have at least 4 definite colors to work with? LOL
Details of the shoe:
- Aquazzura striped suede high-vamp sandal.
- 4.3″ covered heel.
- Open toe.
- Glove vamp.
- Self-tie back closure.
- Leather lining and outsole.
- “Rainbow” is made in Italy.
You can get it HERE AT Neiman Marcus. The price is high tho. This one id not for every budget that is for sure.
Is this what is next for sneakers? It like a love hate situation for me: I like that they are doing something different, while I don’t like plastic all over my sneakers and the price wow). Its def a fashion sneaker due to the fact that there is nothing to speak of in the way of technology. So if you are wearing these is can say that your fashion forward all the while saying that you got 1000+ dollars to spend to show how fashion forward you are.
- Maison Margiela “Future” high-top sneaker in translucent polyurethane.
- 1″ heel.
- Approx. 5″H shaft.
- Round toe.
- Split vamp with padded grip-strap.
- Dyed-to-match rubber outsole for traction.
- Maison Margiela signature white stitched label detail on heel counter.
- Made in Italy.
Made in Italy? For some reason I really like that part.
The sneaker is currently being sold HERE so if you want it, go and get it.