Football Time… I mean soccer time… Nike CTR360 Maestri Elite FG
(can’t walk around in the streets with these)
This is a pretty slick look , especially the hazard pattern on the side. And for $300 USD you get a description of this sneaker unlike any other sneaker.
This is just part of the details:
The Nike CTR360 Maestri football boot was specifically designed for the player looking to master control on the pitch. The upper portion of the cleat has been refined at key contact points for receiving and distributing the ball, while Kanga-Lite synthetic leather provides a feel similar to kangaroo leathe. Groundbreaking lateral forefoot dampening pods help with control and a unique asymmetrical lacing design crates an expanded ball control surface. Aided by a carbon fiber sole unit, this retooled Elite Series version provides the same exceptional control at each touch, while stripping away 19% of its original weight.
- Revolutionary Kanga-Lite synthetic leather provides remarkable comfort, fit and performance, whatever the conditions
- Injected pass pad on the medial side to help with ball distribution
- Asymmetric, anatomically engineered lacing system increases ball control surface
- Advanced shape-correcting memory foam that adapts to the demands of each player
- Anatomically contoured sockliner with special inserts for fit and comfort
- Technically advanced shape-correcting memory foam and injected instep pass pad for ruthless distribution
- Full-length thermoplastic composite carbon reinforced chassis engineered for incredible energy return and strength
Yes so that’s allot of info and it really keeps going. You can’t have enough info if your paying that amount of money for a pair of kicks that HAS to perform. We are talking about football (soccer) here.
You want to know more, then check it OUT HERE at NikeStore.com