The Nike Total90 Laser III Soccer Cleat
(the best 200 dollars you will ever spend…)
(wait… how much?)
For $200 bucks, you sure do get a whole bunch of features. And when I say a whole bunch of features, i mean a whole bunch:
- Kanga-Lite synthetic-leather upper for superior fit, performance and comfort in all conditions
- Adaptive Shotshield technology for instep and swerve-kicking accuracy
- Asymmetric, anatomically engineered lacing system for expanded ball-control surface
- Reconfigured eyestay for a cleaner ball-striking surface and easier fit and adjustment
- Asymmetric tongue design following the natural lines of the foot to avoid unnatural restriction of movement
- Reinforced external heel counter on the lateral side for maximum comfort and stability
- Distinctive electric green, red and black color combination for added visibility on the pitch
- Firm-ground (FG) cleats for use on short-grass fields that may be slightly wet, but rarely muddy
This sneaker is obviously for the serious soccer (football) fanatic who wants the best offered and is willing to pay for it. I have to admit that I have no idea if this thing works as advertised (nor am I that into soccer aka Football), but this thing has a visual style and taste that would make this a collectible for anyone who collects footwear (to put in the closet or to wear + put in the closet).
Yup, just another post on sports kicks… you aint wearing these on the streets, even though I am sure someone may really want to. Currently at NikeStore.com right HERE.