Are These Fake??? Air Jordan Force True Flight Fusion

true-flight-fusion

(and all for $38.99!!!! lol)

(P.S. had to edit this post cause it might be confusing)

So, while I was browsing the net and hanging out on Kicks On Fire, I saw someone post this very interesting  message on the forum about  a website. So I said to myself, “why not?” and I went there. Now I don’t usually go to strange sites, but hey I am browsing with Firefox (and other internet browsers) so what do I have to worry about?

Words could not describe what I saw on the site.  No words at all. Yes it was bad.

I will admit though, there was a very nice colorway of a Air Jordan Flight Hare.

Air Jordan True Flight HARE

(looks nice… BUT IS IT REAL?)

(and yes I think it would make a great colorway)

So I figure why not ask the interwebzzzz out there, are these real (hope I didn’t influence you in any way lol)?

1. Matt

HELL NALL THEM UGLY ASS KICKS AINT REAL!!!! STOP FAKING CAUSE REAL RECOGNIZE REAL BRO!!!!

April 28, 2009 at 11:31 am

2. Sorry Matt lol I couldn’t help myself. I just had to post this one. This is like the Hall Of Fame of fake sneakers (its only second worst than those see-through AJ7’s I found).

And the price is HILARIOUS!!! $38.99???? LMAO you gotta be kidding me! I got another post coming up on the same craziness from the same site I saw this “beauty” from.

May 1, 2009 at 9:02 pm

• Matt

Yeah i agree but did you see the AJ7/10 combo shoe that was see-thru??? those are the worst i have ever seen.

May 4, 2009 at 11:15 am

3. Nice shoes collection..it looking too cool . but it is very less cost how it is possible ..

May 6, 2009 at 2:23 pm

4. Matt

They are fake SB!!!!!!!

May 8, 2009 at 11:15 am

5. Maybe u want a upscale and stylish bag but unfortunately the price of those bags beyond u can afford. That’s the reason fake shoes available in the market.

April 3, 2010 at 6:45 am