Beyonce’s Diva Look On Cover Reveals Hot Shoes

Beyonce's Diva Cover also showing off some real high heels

Beyonce new album is out, new videos have been recently released and other info on what Beyonce is doing has also come to light…. but all I want to know is where did she get those shoes? I bet it will take me weeks to find them online. When I do, I will update this post so you may want to save it if you want to find out what they are as well.

Who shoes are those shoes?

If anybody knows, give me the heads up and post it in the comments.

Those shoes gotta hurt! And how do you balance on them is beyond me. Being the guy that I am, I would defiantly take care of my women’s feet if she decided to wear those.

1. Hali

she probably scored them on a go go dancer website of some sort, theyre a fem/dom looking shoe, called “ballet” due mostly cuz of her being pretty much on point.

thats what shes wearin

December 27, 2008 at 4:16 pm

2. genstasia

Yea i seen those shoes before. It’ll take B to pull them off tho.

December 27, 2008 at 4:49 pm

3. Wow, that is some pretty extreme footwear. Thanks for the help.

This looks like exactly what she is wearing:

Patent leather… it seems to be in everybody’s footwear line up. It doesn’t seem like any major brands too up the idea though.

Ballet Boot… who comes up with these names?

December 29, 2008 at 2:42 pm

4. Pingback: Soooo that’s what’s Beyonce is wearing… Ballet Boots « Sneakers And Shoes

5. Judy

Rihanna wears it in her videoclip” umbrella”

February 11, 2009 at 10:52 am

6. Melony

Beyonce actually FIRST rocked those in one of her videos off of B Day. “Green Light”. That was back in 2007… I love her. Now… if I could only find out where to get the boots & glasses she’s wearing in the beginning of the “Diva” video… 🙂

March 10, 2009 at 1:24 am

7. samara

shes wearing christian loubotins – he realeased a range for a musuem, including these ones. they’re one offs

April 4, 2009 at 10:34 pm

8. Lyon

i dont think thats a flattering picture of her at all =/… those shoes are very easy to walk in, if you get the proper size. too big and they will cram your toes, too small- same thing. the right size cradles your foot, and they are actually quite easy to balance in =)

July 9, 2009 at 11:13 am

9. Heidi

They’re called Ballet Boots as they keep the foot ‘en pointe’.

Heels are usually at least 7 or 8 inches high without a platform.

November 29, 2009 at 4:35 pm