Not a super detail video of each sneaker, but lets face it, you already know what it looks like, and what it feels like. If you read my blog here you already know how I feel about patent leather all over the place, but I think it works here somewhat… I still wish it was just regular white leather.
Either way, I am defiantly getting the Motorsports. If I get another pair (and its highly likely that I will) it will be the white red and black aka Bulls. The Bulls is actually the best looking one out of the 3 that will released. Too bad it will be limited.
(unc… notice that there are not allot of pictures of these on the net lol)
(and doesn’t the Titaniums represent UNC already?)
December 28 2008 is the day. These 3 sneakers don’t match the watches that came out this year from Brand Jordan, but I am sure they will do something about that. You know what I wonder: What do people do who do not know about this stuff?
More info about the Air Jordan 23:
• AIR JORDAN XX3 is the first basketball shoe in Nike’s history to be designed according to Nike Considered ethos.
• The design of the AIR JORDAN XX3 minimizes waste and use of solvent based cements.
• Automotive quality painting process on the backside of the Thermo Plastic Urethane (TPU) chassis is completed by an efficient robot arm to maximize the quality, consistency and durability of the paint and component.
• Outsole uses environmentally preferred rubber that reduces toxics and incorporates Nike Grind material from footwear outsole manufacturing waste.
• The construction of the shoe emphasizes the use of environmentally preferred materials.Upper:
• A newly engineered, patent-pending, stitching machine stitches the upper in 3-D form.
• Dual density sock liner.
• Internal dual density slow recovery foam around the heel conforms to foot shapes to create a more custom fit.
• One shot compression molded phylon midsole.
• Full length sleek internal bootie maximizes comfort while complimenting the sleek profile.
• Nu-foam collar/tongue lining package for sleek low profile comfort.
• New quilted pattern molded sock liner that provides quality arch support.provides quality arch support.
• Reinforced quarter panels to form and hold the exact shape of the last to provide the best fit possible.
• Breathable tongue allows air to escape helping to keep the foot cooler.
• The upper is bladder pressed on the last two times during the construction to form the upper shape exactly to the last shape.
Midsole / Outsole:
• Full length Zoom Airsole unit for superior cushioning.
• Carbon fiber/acrylic weave shank plate adds structure and support in key areas.
• High performance TPU chassis built for stability and support.
• Light weight – 15 ounces.
• One of the lowest midsole profile thickness made for a basketball shoe (19mms in the heel and 9mms in the forefoot) allowing for players to be as close to the ground as possible and feel the court.
• The shank plate is inserted into the TPU chassis mold and the TPU is directly shot over the entire plate. This process is the most efficient for production because it enhances durability, reduces waste, and minimizes our solvent cement usage. It is a new innovation for performance footwear.
• Advanced cushioning system contains a low profile IPS system with a large pillar in the heel combined with a low profile modified IPS in the forefoot.
AIR JORDAN XX3 Unique Design Features:
• An imprint of Michael Jordan’s finger print traction pattern on outsole.
• Precise stitching to reveal external heel moccasin stitch.
• Michael Jordan signature on toe cap.
• High performance TPU chassis.
• Michael Jordan thumbprint on back of tongue lining.
• Handcrafted MJ stitch pattern offers beautiful detailing and function.
Info from: Sneakernews.com
Very interesting, isn’t it? By the way, how is the economy effecting your sneaker buying? How about those shoes?