On Sale: New Scuff Proof Timberland Classic Boots

Can’ scuff this… I’m telling you homeboy, can’t scuff this!

I saw this on Dr Jays.com blog. Something about specially treated leather not allowing anything to scuff it is quite amazing. The price is pretty good too considering that they will be hard to mess up. I would love to buy it just to find out how well it works. If I find someone who gets it, I am going to ask them to review the shoe and to come back and review it again after wearing them for a few months after the first review.

I will admit that I like the “asphalt” look of the shoe. There is nothing more street than asphalt that covers the roads LMAO

Anyway, you can buy them at Dr. Jays.com for $134.99

1. These should be a lot more durable, but still there is nothing like the originals

October 17, 2008 at 6:43 pm

2. I bought a pair of these at the southcenter mall here in Seattle and they are great. I love the asphalt look

December 27, 2008 at 10:37 pm

3. hi these sneakers are cool. but how much are they

January 1, 2010 at 5:29 pm

4. With just one click, your heavy garage doors will open, without you having to touch
    the door. That is why many people look to add windows to their garage door.
    That’s the same fisheye effect that you get with
    this lens.

March 18, 2014 at 10:56 am

5. What you’re buying from Mc – Donald’s is not just a fast food restaurant that sells hamburgers.
    To buy this license, the franchisee pays a heavy amount
    to the franchisor, and besides this, pays a monthly charge
    for keeping that name. Your main job will be to act as
    a business consultant to your franchisees and help them succeed in
    their own business.

March 28, 2014 at 5:01 am

6. Simply browse our website to learn more or contact
    us today at Houston Overhead Garage Doors. With
    the garage door closed, place the ladder below the motor
    and find the limit switches. These tend to be
    the noisiest of doors so bear this in mind if you have
    a bedroom above and need to use the door when people may
    be sleeping.

March 29, 2014 at 12:05 pm

7. Wooden garage door offer timeless beauty and
    elegance, and can give you a natural look inexpensively.
    One of its advantages is that it is less expensive than the three other types of garage doors.

These materials are all very sturdy and perfect as garage gate.

April 3, 2014 at 4:15 am

8. Digicam has built- in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.

August 18, 2015 at 2:57 pm

9. me he comprado unas zapatillas para correr muy chulas y economicas en esta direccion

October 1, 2015 at 2:40 am

10. This site was… how do you say it? Relevant!!
    Finally I’ve found something that helped me. Cheers!

October 1, 2015 at 7:20 am

11. Good article! We will be linking to this great content on our site.
    Keep up the good writing.

December 18, 2015 at 3:59 pm