Nike Blazer Getting Real Popular in NYC

I see these sneakers everywhere. I have seen them in Brooklyn, Manhattan and Queens (sorry, I haven’t been to the Bronx or Staten Island in a minute) and they are on the ladies feet as well as the guys. I see other Blazers too, but mostly these so far. Maybe I I just didn’t notice the other ones or something and people got the other flavors of the Nike Blazer.

Anyway, here is some other ones that are coming out soon (or are out now):

Nike Blazer Zodiac Signs Cancer

Dave’s Quality Meat Nike Blazer Collection

Are Blazers taking over the world (or just NYC). I don’t think I will get them because I hardly wear the sneakers I got PLUS my sneaker budget is totally gone out of control. I’m still trying to figure out how I’m going to get the Fusion III’s, 2 more countdown packs (20+3 and 11+12), Creative Recreation Ceriaro, and a bunch of other stuff. Plus, I would like to ACTUALLY GET to one of those exclusive limited drops from those boutique stores.

Then their is the Foamposites… but that is next year.

I guess I better start working overtime.

Oh and some celebs were caught in the blazers too… the shiny ones. More Blazers. Much thanks to The Shoe Game.com

1. NENE

HEY WHERE CAN I FIND THE NIKE BLAZER AT? I LIVE IN MIAMI BLAZER ARENT REALLY KNOWN BUT I NEED THE NIKE ”cancer” BLAZER PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

October 7, 2008 at 12:58 am

2. I liike these shoes a lot , but i would like to know how can you tell if blazers are real or fake?

December 11, 2008 at 4:53 pm

3. send me apair

January 8, 2009 at 3:58 pm

4. yo your sneakers are mad sexy in deed . i am starting to rack up on nike’s i have about 2 pears of them. peace lady grown and sexy. keepn rippin it boo.

April 17, 2009 at 9:40 am

5. JJ

Well, the can be ordered online. In Massachusetts(Boston) they can be bought for around 70 bucks. Just bought the Brooklyn blue and white ones today.
    They can also be bought online for around the same price. But watch out for internet scams and fake sneakers.

sneakerhead.com isn’t bad or ebay if you can tell the difference

Hope this helps.
    -JJ

May 10, 2009 at 9:56 pm

6. Ar

where can i buy cheap blazers in nyc

July 14, 2009 at 11:04 pm