Push It To The Limit!!! Air Jordans Taking Over… the cover of XXL

Check out this comment from Nicekicks.com: Why was Rick Ross go shirt-less for this cover shoot? It looks like the air in the AJ9’s is about to blow up. Khaled’s face says it all. He looks scared and puzzled. BTW, he has the Chinese 1’s on.

Comment by TASJ7045 — June 6, 2008 @ 11:07 am

LOL I haven’t had a featured comment in a while, but that is pretty close to one (hell, I think it is one). Nicekicks says that the countdown Pack 14/9 are back at Finishline. As many stated in the comments, the AJ9 is pretty popular… the 14 not so much. This might be the reason why you can still get this pack while the Countdown Pack 6/17 is nowhere to be found.

This was also a “Check Out My Footwork” post on The Shoe Game.com. While everybody named all the sneakers, no one said a word about what Trina was wearing. I do not know if its part of her new clothing line that is coming out or something she was just wearing. At any rate, it is interesting.

Anyone know what shoe Trina (the only woman in the picture) is wearing????

1. mixedmami

trina’s shoes are hott!! i want sum but i can’t find the designer,,ugh!!!

June 14, 2008 at 8:12 pm

2. I’m not onn give up. I will find out what Trina is wearing.

June 16, 2008 at 2:14 am

3. niecy

Hey did you find out the name of the shoes that trina’s is wearing on the cover of xxl june edition? Please tell me

June 25, 2008 at 12:13 am

4. niecy

did anyone find out the name of trina’s shoes on xxl cover 6/2008 magazine????????????DAMIT lol

June 25, 2008 at 12:14 am

5. No I haven’t found out yet… guess I’m gonna have to write a letter to the editor or one of Trina’s reps.

June 25, 2008 at 8:08 pm

6. niecy

I know right? when u find out let me know, I thought they was Vera Wangs…NOT!!! …still searching

June 25, 2008 at 10:46 pm

7. Can you please let me know what shoes trina was wearing on the JUNE 2008 cover of XXL Magazine. I really want those shoes..

July 6, 2008 at 6:26 pm

8. pinknursenita

yes please I too would like to know what shoes she’s wearing I have looked all through this book seeing if it is somewhere in the fine print and its not! omg . . . please i want to know . . . email me pinknursenita@gmail.com

July 8, 2008 at 6:00 am

9. pinknursenita

okay…good news found the site . .. . ladies she is wearing a pair of shoes from Giuseppe Zanotti… there are more shoes on the site and they are H O T . . but ladies these shoes cost a cool $700

July 8, 2008 at 6:56 am