OMG!!! Blast from the Past – Patrick Ewing Rogue II

Man, I totally forgot that Patrick Ewing had his own sneaker line (and yet for some reason I remember that Shaq had his own sneaker line lol). Does anybody here remember the Ewing? I think that he even had other players wearing them too much like how Nike signs up players to wear specific sneakers.

Nicekicks.com has some GREAT SHOTS of the sneaker from plenty of angles so if you want to take a look, be my guess. I don’t mind people leaving my little ole blog to go somewhere else… just make sure you come back! Who else gives you snarky remarks on these sneakers and shoes? LMAO!!!

1. Pingback: Honorable Mention: Patrick (Ch)Ewing « The TechniColored Awards

2. Uncle ray

Yeah, not only do I remember them I have a pair that still has some tread left. Though they show wear from use and age like the white isn’t too white any more, they are still very wearable and useable. In fact, I am looking for someplace to buy another pair of “Ewings”.

March 21, 2009 at 8:47 pm

3. b-rob

is it possible to buy these? anywhere?

March 29, 2009 at 3:48 pm

4. I too had a pair of Ewing shoes…. the year was 1992, oh what good times!

May 27, 2009 at 7:59 pm

5. llenelis23

can some 1 please tell me where i could buy them… i remember them… i had a pair that hadthe bubble ball in them iand you could pump them remember???? lol i want themmmmmmm some 1 help me please

February 9, 2010 at 12:16 pm

• Kevin

Did you find your ewing sneakers ?
      cause i just saw this site/forum and i get one of this ewing.
      They are deadstock with box and keychain.

Let me know if you’re interrested

July 16, 2010 at 11:13 am

• Hampa

Hi, i like to buy them in size 11 or size 11 and a half.
        Where can I buy them?
        Thanks in advance
        Hampa

August 29, 2010 at 5:23 am

6. Yes I have two pairs of them as we speak but I’m lookin for a shoe store to make the bottom hard so I could be able to wear them ! Anybody know where?

March 26, 2010 at 6:18 pm

7. Duke317

WOW! I swear I am the biggest Ewing fan and I live in Indianapolis and they hate it too I feel sorry for them Pacer fans. I had EVERY pair that came out, as a matter of fact, I currently have the very first pair that came out the Patrick Ewing Adidas the orange and blue, tight! Better beleive it buddy.

June 5, 2010 at 10:17 pm

8. Max

I have many of this model for sale on ebay…
    write me

August 5, 2010 at 3:22 pm

• Hampa

Hi Max,
      I like to buy them.
      I wear 11 or 11 and a half.
      Do you have them in that size? And how do I go about buying them?
      Thanks