LOL: Nike Air Yeezy aka the New Kanye West Sneaker

This is a incredible sneaker day! Nike and Kanye West has teamed up and has made this sneaker. Its been talked about for a while now, but this is the first time an actual picture of the sneaker showed up.

The sneaker has shown up on Nicekicks, sneakernews and Individual Sole sneaker sites.

Other than the news that Kayne is talking about his sneakers, the real news to me is what he is wearing while showing off his sneakers. Man, Kayne West can sure come up with some… interesting… outfits.

Take a close up look at this one!

Well, at any rate the sneaker look pretty good. They also look pretty odd, but nevertheless they are still good looking. Not sure about the name (Air Yeezy??? LMAO) The sneaker seems to have some elements of the Air Jordan III and some other sneakers like the Flight 89 and the Air Revolution (I personally only see the AJIII and the Flight’s but sneakernews.com also sees the Air Revolution so I’ll put that in there too lol). I am sure this sneaker will not be for everybody but it is still history making in my mind… and yes I know it isn’t the first time an artist has gotten a sneaker deal, but for Nike to do it seems wild to me.

This is just crazy… just crazy… Oh what a world!!! lol at the name of these sneakers… Air Yeezy? Good lawd.

EDIT:

Guess what folks? I found out thanks to Sneakerfiles that the glow in the dark (allot of the coments are positive too)!!! Take a look at what it looks like in the dark lol Now I REALLY can’t wait to see these sneakers! Also on Individual Sole, they show the latest images from the Glow In The Dark Tour as well as what some of the artists are wearing on stage.

1. kyle

dude look like a power ranger

April 23, 2008 at 1:32 am

2. the_swagszD0PE;

I would be interested in these in a different colorway. Those, are a hot mess. Maybe they need carrot colored laces. People are too hype over these because they are from Kanye.

April 24, 2008 at 1:50 pm

3. imazing1201

gimme a colorway wit the uper black nd ill cop

April 24, 2008 at 5:19 pm

4. where can i get these

April 24, 2008 at 9:21 pm

5. They are not available yet. I will post when they are available and where win the info comes out

April 26, 2008 at 4:50 am

6. lots of nike shoes in http://NikeSky.net
    $59 for nike air max, nike dunk sb..and more..

June 19, 2008 at 3:34 am

7. chrisfrom ThaChi

i don’t know what ya’ll talkin bout but them is hot to me chi town stand up!!!

June 24, 2008 at 9:34 am

8. j shep

yo these r ugly, its like a hybrid j XX and a jordan 3 put 2gether dese shoes r FUGLY AS HELL

October 24, 2008 at 3:43 pm

9. jordan

HaterZ FAll Bac DeZ shiit goeS HArd An Iiif yOU sayN they UglY you Mostly A bUm && CanT Dress ii Lvu you kkanYe Haevii

MrZ creative Rec BeautRii

January 27, 2009 at 3:27 pm

10. ashley

man fuck what the hatas have to say yall muthafuckas can swallow glass. man these shoes so damn HOT its a shame. anyone who think different just don’t have taste or just don’t know how to rock something and make it look good.

March 10, 2009 at 12:52 pm

11. reggie

fact : if you like these, you are gay.

March 13, 2009 at 6:02 pm

12. lol

March 25, 2009 at 5:40 am

13. juicy link

Ashley is a white girl that loves big black dick so she should go suck some and swallow bitch

April 4, 2009 at 1:47 am

14. juicy link

I said it suck it
    Bitch

April 4, 2009 at 1:51 am

15. texas made

shity lookn shoe! and way over priced

April 5, 2009 at 8:28 pm

16. Steph*

SHUTT DA FUKK UP ALL U MOTHA FUCKNN“ HATA’z, THESE SHOES ARE FLY, SO iF U DONT FUCKN“ LiKE THEM, THEN DONT FUCKiN LOOK AT DEM iiGHT, SO SHUT UR DAMM MOUTHS!
    DUECEZ
    (texas made, reggie, j shep, kyle

juicy link, YOU BETTER WATCH YO MATHA FUCKKNN“ BiTCH ASS iiGHT, U TALK SHiT, BiTCH U GET HiT

PEACE

April 20, 2009 at 12:31 pm

17. tyla

you guys crack me up but the shoes are hot

April 20, 2009 at 6:50 pm

18. you guys crack me up but the shoes are hot
    and dont comment if you dont like em

April 20, 2009 at 6:52 pm

19. tom

I think the shoes def have potential. I think he did a good job cuz most people can rock shoes like dat. I mean lets all be real bout it. iight I mean if you are the type of person that has alot of shoes and you could rock it with different clothes then there you go. But ya’ll comments crack me up. I would wear them but I would have to buy new clothes specifically for them so Idk if I would do that. Lets all just remember that we are all adults here. Well at least I hope so. lol

May 1, 2009 at 6:09 am

20. tom

ahahahaha kyle is right I looked at the pic and yea he does look like a power ranger though. lol but thats cool thats him and he knows who he is. I’m a big fan of kanye west and I really think the shoes are so him.

May 1, 2009 at 6:14 am

21. BIG DC

ALL YOU HATEZ GET YOUR MONEY UP

May 13, 2009 at 7:13 am

22. jimmy

You guys should seriously consider taking ESL classes at your local county college. How do you expect to insult someone when you can’t even spell the insults.

and lol @ the guy who said kanye looks like a power ranger. Couldn’t have put it better hahaha

May 28, 2009 at 4:06 pm

23. NIKE AIR YEEZYS OVER 40 COLOR HOT STYLES beenOut FACTORY DIRECT! 100%REAL ALL AUTHEnTIC!$125 BUY3 GET THE 4TH FREE!

June 12, 2009 at 3:06 pm

24. dop3starbby

da onLy thinq kiLLinq those sneakerz iis dat biq ass fLap over them….now ii have styLe so no1 can disrespect…..but those sneakerz aint workinq 4 me….nd iim def a nike fan 2…..cLoset fuLL wiit da best of em over 120 pair nd iit aint qonna stop….but imma stick wiit my 6.0 bby def qotta Luv iit….haterz dnt comment….iits either u Like em or u dnt….cnt qet mad iif they dnt Like em = )

December 15, 2009 at 1:17 pm