Reebok Hex Ride Rally Is The new Running Shoe

Reebok Hex Ride Rally on Eastbay

The Eastbay Presentation Page for the Reebok Hex Ride Rally

With everybody putting out retros of stuff that came out years ago and limiting what new, here we have something new. Using the Hex (hexalite I presume) to keep the sneakers light and for structure. Here’s the description from Eastbay:

The Reebok Hex Ride Rally running shoe features a mesh and synthetic upper with PU casting that adds shape, breathability and support. Removable sockliner accommodates orthotics. Hex Ride tech provides lightweight, airspring cushioning. Lightweight TPU shank offers smooth heel-to-toe transition. High abrasion rubber outsole gives durability. Wt. 12.5 oz.

I do wonder how this will hold up on the streets of NYC. If i step on something will I blow a hex? Well, if Nike can prove me wrong with the Air Max 360, I guess i should give these a chance too.

Reebok Hex Ride Rally

The price for these sneakers is $84.99. They look pretty good (at least the midsole and sole) although I do wonder if there is anything reflective on this sneaker in case you are running at dusk just when the sun goes down. They don’t have all sizes available but they do become available on 3/31/08. Not sure why some sizes are available on Eastbay while others aren’t… go figure.

1. hiii bulll shi t

January 23, 2009 at 4:53 am

2. Ritika S

These shoes are really full of comfort, especially if you are thinking to join gym or jogging. I glad that i got a pair of Hex hammer on my birthday. i.e. 9th june 🙂
    Has anybody got the same? please share your experience with hexride shoes..

June 11, 2009 at 8:14 am

3. hello the shoes are fantastic but a complaint from my side is had an offer of 2500 purchase and a goggles out of which i was told that there was no goggles available and would be delivered later to the address but it has been a month and there is no signs of it coming i had purchased it from COLABA CUASWAY AT MUMBA IT IS INDEED INDUCING TO ONLY SELL THE PRODUCT AND NOT KEEPING UP WITH THE PROMISE AND INDUCING DISGUST AND FRUSTRATION PLS ACT SOON

July 5, 2009 at 8:15 am

4. yatinder

price sneakersandshoes.wordpress.com/2008/0… hi Delhi shop

August 1, 2009 at 12:17 am

5. These shoes r very-very comfortable! but these shoes r xcessively xpensiv many people can’t afford it n d rates should b lowered n at affordable prices!!!

August 27, 2009 at 1:12 pm

6. hex what

this shoes are very comfortable but not water proof.
    Once got wet took 2 or 3 days to dry and become very heavy like this absorb all the water.So i unable play my fav. sport in rain with this shoes.So it is not as good as its price.

September 22, 2009 at 9:39 am

• that’s too bad that you can’t wear them in the rain but I think the fact that they are comfortable is good enough for me

September 27, 2009 at 1:32 am