NIKE Air Carnivore: My Most Favorite Sneaker EVAR

Nike Air Carnivore

(image from kick-game.com)

I do not hear much talk on the interwebz about this sneaker and I do not know why. This sneaker was just out of control when it came out back in 1993. At least this sneaker was shown as one of the greatest of all time (my words) in Sole (or was it some other mag? I’m not in my room right now so I can’t see for myself) and shown as one of the sneakers that were real cool that came out that year.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

(please give me the black and purple)

Oddly enough, the color I loved the most is the one I really can’t find. I don’t remember all the colors, but it did involve purple and black… not sure what the other colors were.

This sneaker fit like a glove! Everything worked! The ankle strap, the footstrap; whatever you pulled or loosened made a difference in what the sneaker did and how it felt on your foot. If they ever retro it I will most likely get 2.

Another pair of sneakers that i would considered version 2 of this is Nike Air Carnivore Ultimate. I didn’t like that one too much. It was way hard to find a picture of that but if I find it (or scan it), I’ll post it here so future Carnivore fans can view it.

Other tid bits on this sneaker:

1. 130 dollars retail for this sneaker… but it really costs 30 bucks to make and at the end of the day Nike makes 5 dollars per sneaker… yes you have to read this lol
  2. A listing of all (or a lot) of Nike Cross Training sneakers
  3. Highlight of cross trainers from Nike on sneaker freaker including image of Air Carnivores
  4. Air Carnivore is a vegetarian sneaker: A cross-training shoe sold by Nike in the 1993 time frame. Ironically, despite the name, the Air Carnivore was completely vegetarian.

Hope this helps the Nike Air Carnivore fans out there!!!

1. adelpho3

This sneaker is by far in the top 5 kicks of all time all across thre board,

September 12, 2008 at 8:34 pm

2. Gary E. Martens

Hey these were my favorite pair of shoes too,would you have any idea where i could buy a pair from

December 20, 2008 at 9:50 am

3. garfield lynch

my friends had these and they made me jealous. to top them i got the air unlimited 1994. i regret not having a pair to this day.

December 26, 2008 at 4:34 pm

4. these will drop in the black white red colorway next summer, I have a sz 9.5 in the green for sale.

October 7, 2009 at 12:56 pm

5. LUPON

Ben exactly, I am has the research for these shoes which I like very much but I would have liked knowing how to get them please.

December 10, 2009 at 4:31 pm

6. It is certainly interesting for me to read this blog. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Best wishes

February 15, 2010 at 4:24 pm

7. TV

I wanted these sneakers more than pussy. I cut out pictures and saved everything I could get my hands on. This was when Street Fighter II was the next best thing to eating food. Im glad they back out Im goona get my hands on 3 pair…and customize the shit outta one of em.

May 21, 2010 at 8:15 pm

• LOL
      Now that is someone who loves the Carnivore

May 22, 2010 at 3:16 pm

8. casino fate

These one are mine favorite and have 2 pairs of high Ancell.

July 15, 2010 at 7:14 am

9. Julia Hakkinen

Rather cool site you’ve got here. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

Julia Hakkinen
    schweiz escort italien

September 14, 2010 at 2:45 am

10. It is

remarkable, very valuable information

July 17, 2011 at 2:24 pm

11. Hello! I just wish to give you a huge thumbs up for your great information you have right here on this post. I will be returning to your website for more soon.

May 12, 2013 at 1:59 am

12. I just like the helpful info you supply in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I’m moderately certain I’ll be told lots of new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the following!

May 12, 2013 at 2:00 am

13. I have read so many posts on the topic of the blogger lovers however
    this post is in fact a pleasant article, keep it up.

June 28, 2014 at 12:21 am

14. The One Touch Glucose Meter comes along with their own diagnostic tests strips and also lancet.
    Not to mention that laptops with com port have powerful processors
    and they provide pretty much everything a desktop computer can offer.
    There are also new and betfter extensions such as floating on top which enables you always catch the movies at
    first sight prior to something marginal and modifiable DVD regional code aiming
    at to enlarge the possibility of playback across the region.

October 20, 2014 at 7:53 am

15. This particular contract is given to you with a ssim card from
    only Orangge Company. Many in the industry believe that Windows Phone 7 will ultimately be
    comparable to the Apple. Type regedit into the Search programs and files box (regedit stands for Registry Edit).

November 15, 2014 at 10:21 pm

16. If you happen to be working Windows 7 on your own outdated program then make it sure it has atlest one GB RAM house obtainable.
    It’s your choice if you want to apply or discard the changes.
    In market their comes many third party windows firewall management software tools,
    check all the features mentioned above, even you can ggo
    for myy recommendation, visit site they also provide online technical support,
    windows maintenance tools, if you face any problem you can go for it.

November 23, 2014 at 9:36 am